CALL 01902 752 094
ELECTRICAL PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING (PAT)
PAT testing is a legal requirement under the Electricity at work regulations 1989. All equipment must be inspected and tested to make sure they operate safely.
These tests are normally carried out between 3 months to 5 years, depending on the appliance.
Our team of experienced engineers will work closely with you to ensure minimal disruption to you and your business during the testing.
ELECTRICAL TESTING INSPECTION
To ensure your electrical systems are in good, safe working order, we provide electrical testing and inspections. A report will be issued to you which includes:
• BS7671 Compliant or NICEIC Electrical Installation Certificates
• NICEIC Periodic Inspection Reports
• Schedule of Test Results
• Evidence of any defect and departure from IEE Regulations
• Professional technical advice form qualified management and engineers
• Notification and advice, relating to the frequency and extent of future tests
FOR A RELIABLE, EXPERIENCED TEAM
OF ELECTRICIANS, CALL US NOW
01902 752 094
+44 (0)1902 752 094
74 Aldersley Road, Wolverhampton WV6 9LZ